We want you to feel comfortable using our website, and secure while submitting your information to us. We want you to understand and acknowledge that by using our site you are consenting to the collection of certain data. We welcome you to contact us anytime should you have any questions or concerns about privacy on this site.
- We will automatically receive/collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server. This may include computer-identification information obtained from "cookies," sent to your browser from web server cookie stored in your hard drive.
- Such information can also be sent to your browser through an IP address which is assigned to the computer you use.
- Name (including first and last name)
- Alternate email address
- Mobile phone number and contact details
- ZIP/Postal code
- Demographic profile (like your date of birth, age, gender, occupation, education, income)
- Your account number
- About the pages you visit/Access
- The links you click on our site
- The number of times you access the page
- Password reminder and registration confirmation
- To communicate to you about the assignments
- To communicate changes in policy/assignments
- We will not share your information with any other entity, except with our clients, who in a few cases may want your name and email ID if you have done an audit for them and submitted us the report successfully.
- We will use your bank account details only for reimbursement and payment purposes.